Are you a U.S. Employer looking for international talent?
TransUSA Exchange connects U.S. employers with pre-screened hospitality students and young professionals from around the world. Participants can be hired for
To chat with us directly, please click here
All recruitment services offered by TransUSA Exchange are free of charge to host companies. Plus, we provided dedicated support through every step of the placement process.
What We Offer
Provides U.S. companies with entry-level university students or recent graduates from around the world for up to 12 months.
Places experienced young professionals from around the world in U.S. companies for up to 18 months of career training.
How It Works
You contact us with your hiring needs
We pre-select and recruit from our extensive pool of candidates
We arrange the visa, travel and administrative details
You welcome your international staff as they join your team
We provide on-going support during the entire program
Why You Should Hire International Staff
1. It’s great for business.
- Hiring through TransUSA Exchange saves you valuable time and money in the recruitment process
- International students are exempt from paying Social Security tax, Medicare and Federal Unemployment tax
- Many companies have reported saving up to 10% in payroll taxes!
- International students are provided with health insurance
- Gain high-quality and highly motivated multilingual staff
- Diversify your workplace by welcoming different cultures
- Obtain an international perspective by promoting cultural exchange
2. It’s great for participants.
Your participation in this program empowers young international students and graduates. It provides opportunities for future generations. Furthermore, it adds another level of culture and diversity to your workplace.
What kind of visa do international trainees and interns need?
As a proud cultural
- Increase mutual understanding between the people of the United States and the people of other countries by means of educational and cultural exchange.
- Strengthen ties with other nations by demonstrating the educational and cultural interests, developments, and achievements of the people of the United States and other nations, and contributions being made toward a peaceful and more fruitful life for people throughout the world.
How Do I Know If A Candidate Will Be A Good Fit For My Company?
TransUSA Exchange coordinates interviews via Skype for all employers and participants during the placement process. No need to worry about scheduling around time zones. We handle the details to provide employers with a seamless interview process that lets you build your own team.
We pre-screen candidates as a means of ensuring that all our participants are highly qualified.
Is it really free?
Absolutely! Employers pay zero dollars for our services.
How can I get a feel for your candidates’ skill levels?
Besides the interview process, employers have lots of ways to learn about our time-tested standards of excellence.
Check out our blog, where you’ll find location features, guest posts, and testimonials from past participants giving us a behind-the-scenes look at TransUSA Exchange’s most-coveted programs.