Participant Internship Program | Overview
The Internship Program allow international participants to intern at U.S. businesses while gaining insight into American culture.
The duration of any internship program we offer in any hospitality field is twelve (12) months. Upon completion of their exchange programs, participants to return to their home countries.
Internship Program Requirements:
- Currently enrolled in a university or have graduated from a university no more than 12 months before his or her program start date
- Over the age of 18
- Have a conversational level of English
- Your Internship must be in a field related to your field of studies
- Flexible attitude and willingness to learn
- Committed to fulfilling job duties for the duration of the program
- Have at least $500 USD available to support yourself upon arrival in the U.S.
- Be able to prove that you will return home at the end of the program by showing ties to your home country.
An important goal of the U.S. internship program is that participants will return to their home countries and share their experiences with their countrymen.
The following objectives will also be met through participation in the program:
- Introduce international professionals to American culture and business practices by living and working with other Americans;
- Provide professionals the opportunity to develop their skills with hands-on application in their occupational field;